Wednesday, July 21, 2004

A little bit about me...




Ronda Kivett



As a mixed media artist my creativity thrives on experimentation and I love to work in many different mediums. My medium of choice has always been beads but lately I have been indulging in paper collage, found objects and acrylic paints. Ultimate satisfaction comes when I'm able to incorporate all of these elements into my art.


As well as being an artist, I'm the publisher of "Bead E Art Zine". In my publication I try to bring together my love of beads and altered arts. I am a self taught artist and enjoy teaching what I have learned over the years to others. Bead E Art zine features my own personal beading tutorials along with a gallery of related art and informative articles.

I also host a Mixed Media Forum, a place to share my creative spirit. A whimsical land of art dolls, collage art, and altered books. A place for mixed media, collage and assemblage artist's to come together and share their knowledge and inspirations.





0 Comments: