Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Busy busy busy



Once again I find myself not blogging much. i've been up to my elbows in busy! Mainly, for the past few days, working on Bead Society stuff....updating the website, calendar and blog ...putting info into pdf files for members to print from the comfort of their own home....running here and there to do this and that. The same goes for life at home. endless errands, things need to get done and i am the one that usually does it.

The one thing that i have wanted to work on, Bead e Art Zine #5, keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the list....soooo many things to do and so little time!

3 Comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

i am so glad you blogged, i got scared everytime i would stop by and see that spider pop up!!
i so love the blue clown, he is so pretty in blue...love the fibers.
~k

Kivett-Studio said...

Lol....i would freak out if i saw that hairy thing on my back deck everytime i looked out there too....maybe i should change the picture! I won't be blogging for the next few days....unless i get time to play on the computer while visiting the inlaws.
-R

Bernie Berlin said...

Finding time to blog is sometimes challenging..
Especially when you are busy creating.
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!!
I've linked you, I hope that is o.k.
Blessings and Light to you...