Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Polymer Clay Faces on Etsy


I stayed up into the wee hours last night painting faces. Sometimes I just become so focused that it's hard to tear myself away.
These face cabs are completely flat and only 1/8 inch thick. I've heard many beaders say that they don't like the way most face cabs protrude from the head of the doll form...and i agree, I like the dolls face to appear as though it is part of the overall doll design not some strange afterthought jutting outward. I just started working on a doll project using one of these faces...if i can find some extra time i will share progress photos.


In the meantime, you can purchase these new faces in my etsy shop! Just click the image to browse through my offerings....

EDIT: wow those went quick....i'll add more soon ;-)

4 Comments:

girl_gone_thread_wild said...

Yay, I got one! Just a note, I couldn't get the pic to link ya but I found ya the ol' fashioned way. I'm thrilled that you are sharing these.

Kivett-Studio said...

Thanks Monica!

Mamarox said...

Very fun!

Paulette said...

I'm not surprised they went so quickly...they are beautiful! :)