Monday, September 03, 2007

Bead Grab Bags


In an effort to recycle beads that I no longer need or use, I am now offering Bead Grab Bags!

Each reusable fabric Grab Bag measures approximately 3 inches wide by 4 inches tall and will contain a random selection of approximately 4 - 6 packets of misc. glass or gemstone beads in a variety of shapes and sizes, that have been liberated from my own personal stash of beads.

Many of these beads were originally purchased in bulk quantities and are of good quality...although some are of questionable origin (meaning, I can't recall how I obtained them) and of questionable quality.... BUT all can be used in a variety of beading, art or assemblage projects.

The photo to the above represents some of the beads that will be included in the grab bags. This selection will change often. Please keep in mind that I will prepackage grab bags and you will receive a completely random selection of beads in a random variety of colors.If you enjoy sorting through beads and treasure hunting, this is a great way to build a variety of beads for your stash.

Bead Grab bags are $4 each and can be found at my website!


www.kivett-studio.com

NOTE: Thanks to all that purchased Grab Bags...I'm currently sold out!

2 Comments:

girl_gone_thread_wild said...

Hey, you have been adding new pieces to etsy... that bat doll is awesome! but it is the sugar skull necklace that I have my eyes on.... happy Fall! :)

Maggie R said...

Hi Ronda,
Got my grab bags and my Art Zine book.
Thanks a bunch. The beads are great and it is the first time I have ordered the book. Lots of good stuff in there.
Thanks once again..
((((hugs))))
Maggie