Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fallen Stars

It's been a loooong time since I've listed any ebay auctions. But who could resist when ebay threw sellers a bone by offering penny listings. I thought it might be fun to offer a couple of auctions with a starting bid of just 99 cents. Pop over and take a peek at my fallen stars ;-)

And since the studio is overflowing with doll forms, I also have them for sale in my shiny new shopping cart (courtesy of CartFly) at my website and in my Etsy Shop... I'm just all over the place these days!

3 Comments:

The Lone Beader said...

I like the stars! Very nice! :D

girl_gone_thread_wild said...

luv the new blog look! Very Springy***

girl_gone_thread_wild said...

Speaking of stars, Lady Love Squared is DONE and would love to meet you. Please stop by Ronda, YOU helped make her possible. :) xo, Monica