Monday, March 10, 2008

Kivett Studio Etsy Shop


I finally got around to adding blank bead doll forms to Etsy in the Kivett Studio Shop...this is a separate shop from the Zzbeadz Boutique, which is turning into mainly finished art pieces, art dolls and plushies. Usually I just sell blank doll forms when someone emails with a custom request or I sell them directly from my website. Well, my website has been giving me problems lately, so I haven't been able to update it thoroughly for quite a while now. I've been considering closing it down completely with all the headaches it's been bringing but for the moment I have no where else to keep my free patterns available to everyone...so the website stays up....for now...
If you're in need of blank doll forms, please check out my new (ish) shop!


0 Comments: