Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another hungry bunny!


I think my house is in serious need of a Spring cleaning! I keep finding monsters hiding in dark places. I found this one in my closet eating a cupcake. Meet Hungry Bunny and his Carrot Cupcake. He may look vicious but as long as he has some munchies nearby he's perfectly harmless and loves to cuddle. He's up for adoption in my Etsy shop.
Those of you that are on my newsletter list already know about the Kivett Studio Spring Giveaway...but for those of you that have not yet heard, I'm giving away a $25 gift certificate that can be spent in any one of my shops! Today is the last day to enter. Anyone that makes a purchase from Kivett Studio will be entered into the random drawing. The winner will be announced on my birthday, April 16th...Good Luck!

3 Comments:

The Lone Beader said...

The carrot cupcakes look so cute! :D

girl of fall said...

Ohhh... here's another reason not to go far away from computer for a long period of time..
I missed everything :)

girl_gone_thread_wild said...

Hoppy belated Birthday Ronda! Seems I missed out ont he giveaway but still had to stop in to say I hop it was a fantastic day for you.

Now how do I get signed up on your newsletter? xo, Monica