Thursday, July 03, 2008

Comfort Doll Project

In an effort to get even more people involved in the Comfort Doll Project, I will be offering a free blank doll form (one freebie per person please) to anyone that purchases a doll form from my etsy shop during the month of July. I'm hoping that these free forms will be embellished and donated to the project. If you have not heard of this wonderful grassroots project to bring hope, love and encouragement to women in need, you can learn more about the Comfort Doll Project HERE.


3 Comments:

Laulo said...

unfortunately, it seams that you do not ship to France :-(

Kivett Studio said...

Hi , all orders can be shipped internationally. Please email me with a list of items you would like to purchase so that I can calculate exact postage.

Pat Winter said...

This is so generous and thoughtful of you. Thanks for your continued support of the Comfort Doll project.