Friday, August 15, 2008

Another hungry bunny



Well Spring has come and gone and my house is still in serious need of a good cleaning! I keep finding monsters hiding in dark places.I found this one hiding behind the coffee maker, snacking on a pear.
Just another Hungry Bunny. She may look vicious but as long as she has some munchies nearby she's perfectly harmless and loves to cuddle. Up for adoption in my Etsy shop...


I've not been posting much these days...instead I'm hard at work sewing plushies to send to Renegade in Chicago! You'll find my plushies, along with many ohter team members, at the Plush Team booth. If you spot our mascot "PT Stitchy" banner, you'll know you're in the right place!

2 Comments:

Sammy said...

OH MY Goodness! What a little cutie :)

Anything with pockets is good in my books :P

The Lone Beader said...

Bunny does look hungry!