Monday, August 25, 2008

Etsy "Handmade Kids" Sweepstakes


I'm so excited! I've just discovered that I made it into the finals in the Etsy Handmade Kids Sweepstakes with my "Another Hungry Bunny" listing! Not only can the finalists win, but voters can win prizes too. For each vote you place, you'll be entered into a chance to win one of 14, $350 Etsy shopping sprees... voting ends Sept. 8th, so hurry over to Etsy and vote in each of the 7 categories today!


Hungry Bunny is listed in the Handmade Kids Toys category. You can vote for me by selecting his photo in that category! Spread the word.


7 Comments:

Pat Winter said...

Just voted, how cute!Love your monsters.
Pat

Kivett Studio said...

Thanks Pat!

machinarex said...

I'm votin'!

Kivett Studio said...

Thanks Cynjon! I didn't know you had a blog....going to add you to my blogroll ;-)

The Lone Beader said...

I voted!

Beadin' Gram/aka Jackie said...

Just voted -- love your little monsters.
Jackie

machinarex said...

Yup, I've had one for a while, but really just started using it recently.