Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mini Monsters

Just a few more of the little monsters that are going to Renegade Chicago with the Plushteam.



There are also couple new kits in my Kivett Studio Etsy Shop . A green polka dot doll with 3 packets of beads and Pink Floral doll with 3 packets of beads. Bright fun and cheery colors...my favorite! My Renegade Chicago plushies will ship out this coming tuesday...after that I'm going to get started working on some new forms and kits to finally stock the shop...keep your eyes peeled.




4 Comments:

Beadin' Gram/aka Jackie said...

Ronda, LOVE the mini monsters.
I hope to attend the Renegade in Chicago next weekend -- and if I get to go, will sure be on the look out for your darlings.

I finished September Bird for the BJP project from your darling little bird forms. You can see photos of it HERE. I love the little forms -- thanks so much.

Jackie

Kel said...

Oh wow, what fun. Glad I stopped by. Your fabric art is fantastic.

machinarex said...

The minis are great! (though I think another biggie will be coming to live in Tn soon)

psst...tagged you on my blog, if you want to play along.

Lillian said...

Hi Ronda,

Love all the work you've done for Renegade Chicago! As always, your stuff rocks!

Lillian :o)