Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Forms

I finally found a shopping cart that i like and am slowly filling it with new forms. As much as i love Etsy, I would rather sell directly from my own shopping cart through my website. It just makes my life easier.....plus this cart that I started using is way easier/faster when it comes to adding new items. I'll still update my etsy shops every so often but will most likely list the bulk of new doll forms on my website.

I'm tossing out the idea of doing a doll (maybe softie/plush) swap soon. I don't have all the particulars figured out yet but will work it out soon. If anyone is interested in joining me just shoot an email my way ;-)

7 Comments:

Auntie Karen said...

Ooo me me me! I wanna swap. Can I needle-felt a doll for it?

machinarex said...

I'd be game for a plush swap!

girl_gone_thread_wild said...

These lil beauties are SUPERB!

Hélène H said...

Hi ronda, would you agree to sell me a pattern of the mushroom doll ?

Kivett Studio said...

Sorry Helene, I do not actually have a pattern for the mushroom doll. That was the first one I've made and much more work would need to be done to create a pattern that fits together perfectly. If you are interested in purchasing the mushroom as a doll form, please let me know, as I may make more in the future.

Hélène H said...

Thank you for your answer, Ronda. I'll think about it ; your doll shape is gorgeous, but I like to sew the bodies of my doll, but your shape is soo gorgeous... sigh :o)

Kivett Studio said...

Helene, if I decide to make a pattern for the mushroom doll I will let you know ;-)

Ronda