Monday, October 20, 2008

Caramel Apple Monster

One of my FAVORITE Fall foods are caramel apples. I like them smothered in caramel then drenched in mounds of chocolate and sprinkled with even more chocolate then rolled in marshmallows. The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory has candy coated apples big enough to feed the entire family....and they usally carry them all year round, but I only endulge in the Fall. I plan to run to the mall and buy one before then end of October. And if the kids are lucky I might even share a bite or two.

Nope, I never met a candied apple I didn't like and this one is no exception. This crazy Caramel Apple Monster was created for the Plush Team Halloween Treats & Fall Foods Challenge. Check out the Plush Team blog and vote for your favorite entry!

If you love caramel apples as much as I do then this one would love to go home with you.... He's waiting to be adopted from the Zzbeadz etsy shop.

2 Comments:

The Lone Beader said...

I love candy apples! :D

Nature's Corridor said...

Me too. This is so cute!