Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cats!

I just finished another custom order for my friend Dian. I've totally lost track of how many doll forms that I've made just for her since we first met through the local bead society several years ago....but if I had to guess, I would say that Dian has probably collected enough of them from me to fill a five gallon bucket with nothing but dolls. This time she needed two purple cats, with no tails, that can stand upright all on their own. I can't wait to see how she's planning to bead them! In the meantime, stop by her blog, say hi, and see what she's working on next.


I had so much fun making these little sweet hearts that I couldn't just stop at those two... I've made two more in cream and have a few more that need to be stuffed. I've listed the extras for sale on my website. Just click the image to pop over there.